Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] For CVS packagers

To summarize :

- Debian Unstable will have GM with the EDS addressbook
- Same for Suse
- No idea for Mandrake
- Johnny will work for RedHat

I will now bring the address book to an usable level.
Which means that :
- the current address book will disappear totally from the builds, it
will lead to a reduced ILS functionnality (less details) as we are
droping it
- LDAP support
- No support for local contacts for non-EDS builds, until I find the
time to implement it.

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org