Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Local/Remote in same window

I think I would put them side by side, with the local window on the
right where the text chat window is now presented.

When the user shows the text chat window, it would be shown below the
local video, and the control panel below the remote video.

I think it should be one more mode to the View menu and to the
right-click menu besides 'Remote, Local, Both (incrusted), Both (local
in separate), Both (both windows separate'. We would have this mode as
the default for Both.

If you have a better naming scheme for the different possibilities, just
tell me :)

You will have to modify main_window.cpp to create and add a new
invisible GtkImage, menu.cpp to modify the menus and gdkvideoio.cpp to
take the new pref into account.