[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Local/Remote in same window

Here's a rough mockup on how this looks after Snark(Julien) made the
suggestion. Sooo any suggestions? additions? or scrap it or what?? Let
me know. When we confirm I can code it up.

A couple of things I should point out:

1. The control panel would have to drop below which might make GM look
rather long when it's like this. It's a notebook widget and it's about
the size of my image itself. (if you look closely you can see that I
just pasted the image above it)

2. The text widget doesn't look bad when it's just these two windows but
with the control panel see #1..

3. Local/Remote side by side and text widget above the control panel
which we could make wider so it loses the arrows.. etc etc. Anyway

http://users.cloud9.net/~cwarner/gmwindow.png