Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Question about Evolution-Data-Server

Hi guys,

> > For example, should we remove the current address book from GnomeMeeting
> > or keep it like it is now but using Evolution Data Server as backend?
>
> My opinion is to keep the current address book and use EDS as backend...
> At least until there is an standalone addressbook in gnome.(See below)

IMHO that should be unified at GNOME level. So we should ask either the
EDS developers where and how they plan to be deployed to every GNOME app
or the GNOME core devel itself.
Either way, going a GM-only way for a start with the addressbook and EDS
may be an option until they have made up a decision (if not yet
available) should leave us enough options to easily adapt the "official"
way in the future..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian