Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Major ILS change

Am So, den 14.03.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 20:23:
> Hello to all,
>
> I have modified the ILS server so that only people accessible from the
> outside are allowed to register. I know that some people were having
> successful calls while not being accessible from the outside, but that
> was a minority and we received many complaints about the fact taht many
> people on ILS were unreachable.

I don't like this restriction. Imagine users with strict firewall rules
who allow requests on port 1720 from their friends only. They aren't
able to use your ILS directory anymore. You shouldn't punish persons who
care for security.

Cheers,
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>