Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Major ILS change

> I have several pcs running gm on my network using different ports. Since
> now I was able to connect to the ils and successfully receive calls.
> I can't anymore ;)
> Maybe ils should check for your given PORT field instead of hardcoded 1720 ?

It is more difficult than what it seems unfortunately. Make sure you
have at least one computer with 1720 registered. I will have a look for
a better solution, but I can't promise. the problem is that the port is
modified through an ILS MODIFY request, it makes things really
complicated.

Looking now.

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.