Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Wide Open Magazine

> I think the article should at least talk about VoIP (integration with
> Asterisk, gateways, ...), PC-To-Phone calls, ILS and the way of calling
> people. I can help you if you want.

Ok i'm going to write up a rough outline and send it to you. Add any
topics you'd like to speak about.

> > Just respond to this thread, also there is compensation of $500 US
> > dollars. Of course any of this compensation no matter how it is divided
> > I believe Damien should receive half of it. Otherwise this opportunity
> > to promote GnomeMeeting wouldn't exist.
> >

> Not necessarily. I propose to share the money with all people having
> contributed a non-trivial amount of work to the article.

Next time, this is 1.0. You've spent a while getting here.. It just
comes with the territory and it's the right thing to do. The other half
can be divided up.