[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Wide Open Magazine

Recently, we've been offered the chance to write an article for
GnomeMeeting, for Wide Open Magazine (http://www.redhatmagazine.com).
Obviously this will give GnomeMeeting more exposure but at the same time
we can make a concise effort to really show others what GnomeMeeting is
about, how it works, the benefits and simply that it's the best VoIP app
and will only continue to get better.

The article has to be around 25,000 characters and the deadline for the
outline is March 19th. My schedule is tight and as we speak I've just
returned from class; tired. However, I've responded to the inquiry
asking for more details on exactly what they want. If allowed to
freestyle and give an overview of GnomeMeeting it would be great to have
a list of topics everyone thinks is most important to speak of. I'm
willing to do it, even though I have exams coming up. March 19th is in
exactly 9 days!! March 26th is the deadline for the draft. That gives me
approximately 2 weeks and 2 days to write this.

Just respond to this thread, also there is compensation of $500 US
dollars. Of course any of this compensation no matter how it is divided
I believe Damien should receive half of it. Otherwise this opportunity
to promote GnomeMeeting wouldn't exist.

Also I'd be willing to forego compensation if we can get Lumi on the
front cover =). Front cover would be well worth the exposure.

So what, say you... am I to write about.
--
Christopher Warner
[KC] http://www.kernelcode.com