Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Promotion

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 15:51, Toni Moreno wrote:
> I can manage barrapunto publishing without any translatting effort
> (remember i live in Spain) ;-D
>
> I can translate your english version into a spanish and also a catalan
> version.

It'd be great if you could do a Catalan version, if you do, could you
send it to softcatala.org and/or puntbarra.com?

Notice GM is not fully translated into Catalan, though, there are 149
fuzzy and 28 untranslated... Unfortunately that's my fault :(
This will be fixed soon!

If there's an official press release it can even be sent to news papers
and magazines... nothing would be lost and might catch someone's
attention, specially now that some governments seem to be willing to go
for open source...

But all depends on how much attention does Damien want for the project
=)

Salut!

/Josep