[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem Running Gnomemeeting 1.00

Hello all,
	I'm having a problem running the latest release of gnomemeeting.
I've tried downloading the debs and installing those, and via compiling it
by hand.  In either case, when I run the gnomemeeting binary, the program
starts chewing through all the CPU power it can, but no windows ever pop
up.  It just sits there like that.  I'm running on Debian Woody 3.0r2.
I've got kernel 2.4.25, gcc version 2.95.4, gnome 2.2.3.  I made sure to
clean out the old openh323 and pwlibs.  Help would be appreciated.
--Greg