[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Promotion

Hello to all,

1.00 has been released and given the statistics on gnomemeeting.org, it
seems to be a good success (we have had more visits than ever).

However, it is time to spread the news and post it to various websites,
including in your countries (I'm thinking to Barrapunto.com for Spain
for example).

Perhaps we could coordinate to ensure a good promotion. Slavka is our
promotion coordinator.

Please comment on this, we have to work a few days on promotion of the
release!
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org