Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problem Running Gnomemeeting 1.00

Hello,

First of all, that kind of mail should be directed to the users mailing
list.

But now, without more information, it is not possible to help you, so
please give more information. It seems to be the old GConf problem due
to an old bug that has been fixed. Make sure your run
gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean before running gnomemeeting the first
time.