Re: GUI Reorganization (was Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the name change)

Hi Damien,

> I could also reorganize things and have different modes :
> - Compact Softphone : Dialpad only, during calls text chat and video
> window are shown if needed
> - Deployed : Everything visible
> - Classic : only the video window and the control panel shown

that does sound most mature.

> Finally, another possibility, perhaps "more" scalable, would be to
> remove the video window from GnomeMeeting and always use separate
> windows for that (= currt Both mode)

Well, i do prefer having less windows on my desktop, so i'm against this
one. The alternative I however do have is to add a toggle
View in main
	> Video
	> Dialpad

And remove the Dialpad from the control panel.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian