Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the name change

Le mer, 23/06/2004 à 10:10 +0930, Malcolm Caldwell a écrit :

> Whoever this is is misinformed about absolutely everything mentioned
> above.
>
> The world is full of ignorant people.  The existence of gm is not going
> to change that!
>
> But I would say yes: there does need to be a name change!  (how about
> gvphone?)

I'll add it to the wiki.

> Also, if gnomemeeting's default 'view' did not display the video-output
> window people might not think of it as a video only application.

Agreed, I already thought making it invisible. Currently you can show/
hide the following components :
- text chat
- control panel

If we add the ability to hide the video window, then we must show the
control panel instead I think. However, it is possible to hide it too.
It would result in an empty GM.

Does somebody have any suggestion about this?
//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org