Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About the name change

On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 14:07 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What do you think of this :

> Are people so badly informed about the video capabilities in GM/
> OpenH323?

Whoever this is is misinformed about absolutely everything mentioned
above.

The world is full of ignorant people.  The existence of gm is not going
to change that!

But I would say yes: there does need to be a name change!  (how about
gvphone?)

Also, if gnomemeeting's default 'view' did not display the video-output
window people might not think of it as a video only application.