Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn

Hi Rajil.

Am So, den 13.06.2004 schrieb Rajil Saraswat um 14:55:
> On Sunday 13 June 2004 13:47, Damien Sandras wrote:
> >
> > Have you enabled IP translation in the preferences of GnomeMeeting under
> > the NAT section?
> > Have you forwarded the required UDP ports?
> >
> > The netfilter hack doesn't work with gnomemeeting.
> Yes , I have enabled 'Enable IP translation' and 'Enable automatic IP
> checking' in NAT settings. Without  'Enable IP translation' remote GM users
> could listen to me, but I couldnt listen to them. But now GM<>GM talk is
> absolutely fine. Only netmeeting is stuck.
> I have just copied the rules given at
> http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x266.html#AEN301

These rules are *NOT* for netmeeting ... They work on GnomeMeeting only!
So in case your netmeeting peer has chosen to not receive video due to
his bandwidth settings, then you'll not be sending any. And for a common
codec to be usable that NetMeeting user has to "install" MS-GSM with the
tool on gnomemeeting.org..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian