Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn

On Sunday 13 June 2004 13:47, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Have you enabled IP translation in the preferences of GnomeMeeting under
> the NAT section?
> Have you forwarded the required UDP ports?
>
> The netfilter hack doesn't work with gnomemeeting.
Yes , I have enabled 'Enable IP translation' and 'Enable automatic IP
checking' in NAT settings. Without  'Enable IP translation' remote GM users
could listen to me, but I couldnt listen to them. But now GM<>GM talk is
absolutely fine. Only netmeeting is stuck.
I have just copied the rules given at
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x266.html#AEN301
for my proxy. I suppose this forwards all the udp ports. Here is my iptables
-t nat -L

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp
dpts:5010:5013 to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:1720
to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp
dpts:5000:5007 to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
dpts:30000:30010 to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp
dpts:5010:5013 to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:1720
to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere            udp
dpts:5000:5007 to:10.2.0.2
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp
dpts:30000:30010 to:10.2.0.2

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             10.2.0.2            udp
dpts:5010:5013
MASQUERADE  all  --  10.2.0.0/16         !10.2.0.0/16
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             10.2.0.2            udp
dpts:5010:5013
MASQUERADE  all  --  10.2.0.0/16         !10.2.0.0/16
MASQUERADE  all  --  10.2.0.0/16         !10.2.0.0/16
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

cheers
Rajil