Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Failed to load avcodec_set_print_fn

On Sunday 13 June 2004 12:47, Kilian Krause wrote:

> > Not really. If you correctly forwarded all required ports and enabled IP
> > translation, then any Netmeeting client on the internet should be able
> > to call you. If not, then it means you are not correctly configured.

Damien/Kilian,
   Sorry i goofed up on my previous email. Yes, netmeeting users can connect
me absolutely fine but there is no audio/video. Just for information, GM
1.0.2 on gentoo is built using openh323 1.13.5 and pwlib 1.6.6.
Is there a way to get netmeeting connect to me with audio/video?  I have heard
there is netfilter hack for H323 for kernel 2.4, but i am on 2.6.6

Thanks
Rajil