[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] about the openmcu with GM

Hi Diemian,
  I found maillist it said following:
  > If gnomemeeting don't support n-to-n I can implement it as part of my
  > final project of degree.
> > I want too a system to make 1-to-n conference. I think by this is better
 > usa a streeming server. ?an gnomeeting save the video input to a file
 > that FFMPEG server can use?.

 OpenMCU can do that too. The first person to connect broadcasts its
 video and audio to the others who will connect after him. The option is
  --single-stream iirc.

My question is how to use "--single-stream" in openMCU,I don't found the option .how to connect broadcasts its video and audio to the others who will connect after him. Thanks!:)

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/