Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.00 Freeze

On mer, 2004-01-28 at 21:01, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > * why are gnomemeeting_threads_* calls needed? Is gdk broken?
>
> ??!? Why would GDK be broken?

Well, if it needs to be protected against concurrent access from two
threads, I consider it broken... If it doesn't, then why lock&unlock?

> > * how should the class get the name of the file to open (ui-wise)?
> I have to think about it.

Eh, looking at the video devices page in the pref, I see there's already
something there! So I don't really have to care about the ui... But more
about how to do it clean and well.