[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.00 Freeze

Hello to all,

I have checked the schedule again for the release of GnomeMeeting 1.00.

- String Freeze and Hard UI Freeze : on 9 February.

that means that the UI can't change anymore and that all strings have to
be checked in GnomeMeeting before that date. Strings should be checked
for 2 things : english correctness, good capitalization (see the HIG).
Fabrice is working hard on that.

That deadline can NOT be extended as many of our translators are working
on GNOME 2.6 directly and thus on GnomeMeeting.

- Hard Code Freeze : on 23 February.

That means that all bugs have to be fixed before this. There are still a
couple of things to do. I would like to read my whole code again, and I
would like to test all features of GnomeMeeting before that date.

Here are the things that remain to do :
	- Fixing unknown bugs
	- Fix the fullscreen mode
	- Fix the picture plugin so that it accepts sending a determined
	picture again
	- Suspend ESD in the sound events
	- When calling somebody from the ILS browser, use the IP and not 	the
callto
	- Fix XDAP, or at least comment out the messages printed in the
	terminal
	- Fix the status icon, I have new icons since today.
	- Add a gconf test on all strings at startup so that GM doesn't 	start
if keys return NULL.
	- Add a test on the openh323 and pwlib versions in gnomemeeting 	and in
configure.in

Please don't put any patch from now in CVS.

Julien, I think we have to postpone some of our ideas for 1.2.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org