[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: IP detector bug

I will fix that tonight. No ssh access from here ! :(

Le 27/1/2004, "Miguel Rodríguez Pérez" <migrax terra es> a écrit:

>Found the "bug". It seems that php<4.2.0 prints the argument given to
>exit, even if it is an integer. Can you replace the calls to exit (0)
>with exit ()?
>
>Sorry for the bug, but i'm not php expert ;)
>
>El mar, 27-01-2004 a las 23:13, Miguel Rodríguez Pérez escribió:
>> When I run the IP detector in seconix I'm getting 83.32.25.560 as my IP.
>> But when I run the one in my web page, I get the correct answer:
>> 83.32.25.56. Have you changed anything? I can't think of any way this 0
>> is being added.
>>
>> On another topic, I forgot to add calls to gtk_threads_enter/leave
>> around     gchar *ip_detector = gconf_get_string (NAT_KEY
>> "public_ip_detector");
>>
>> I'm not sure if they are really needed. If you want I can commit a patch
>> fixing that.

I will check. Shouldn't be needed where it is placed.

That's also an important note for Julien and others playing with CVS, it
seems I'm the only to understand when and why it is needed. If you mail
me the patch again (not gzipped), I will tell you if it is needed or not
and why.