[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gnomemeeting-cvs #included nested too deeply errors

FYI -

Using the January 21st CVS snapshot, I'm receiving endless repetitions of:

                 from /usr/local/include/ptlib/mutex.h:103,
                 from /usr/local/include/ptlib/mutex.h:103,
                 from /usr/local/include/ptlib/pprocess.h:214,
                 from /usr/local/include/ptlib.h:192,
                 from common.h:45,
                 from ldap_window.h:43,
                 from callbacks.cpp:42:
/usr/local/include/ptlib/semaphor.h:92:20: #include nested too deeply
/usr/local/include/ptlib/semaphor.h:240:28: #include nested too deeply
make[2]: *** [callbacks.o] Interrupt
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Interrupt
make: *** [all] Interrupt

I'm running non-cvs versions of ptlib and openh323, which #gnomemeeting
suggests is my issue, but wanted to make sure to mention this error
anyways.

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."