Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 1.00 Freeze

Hi,

has the documentation been finished or are there still some things which
have to be done? If so, I could do some small tasks since I promised
Damien to help until 1.0. (Unfortunately my spare time was very rare the
preceding months and I had a few problems with my health, thus I was not
that active ..)

Last time I worked on the documentation most of its parts were finished.
But it was hard to keep it up-to-date because the UI changed very often
:)

Am Di, den 27.01.2004 schrieb Christopher Warner um 15:21:
> I can still commit the doc stuff right?
>
> > Please don't put any patch from now in CVS.

Best regards,
--
Matthias Redlich <m-redlich t-online de>