Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Muti-camera on gnomemeeting

Hi PUYDT Julien,
   Yes,you're right.I wonder whether we need to
improve the source code of gnomemeeting,or we just
need to install some mature software to achieve
this.Would you feel free to teach me if you have any
idea?

Best Regards,
amyui

 --- PUYDT Julien <julien puydt laposte net>
的郵件內容:> On jeu, 2004-01-15 at 07:41, aymui