Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Muti-camera on gnomemeeting

On jeu, 2004-01-15 at 07:41, aymui hamazaki wrote:
> Hi all,
>     I have used many differenct kinds of video
> conferencing softwares,and I found that gnomemeeting
> is the best one.My boss has ordered me to improve it
> to include the multi-camera function in a single
> workstation.Do you have any idea to achieve this?

If what you mean is: several people in a single room, with each a cam
pointed on them, and a common mic, discussing through a single box (and
single gnomemeeting) with another party, then perhaps it wouldn't be
awfully hard to achieve...

Could you be even more precise?

Snark on #gnomemeeting