Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Muti-camera on gnomemeeting

Hi susi,

Am Do, den 15.01.2004 schrieb aymui hamazaki um 10:08:
> Hi Stefan,
>    What "multi-camera" means is that I would like to
> use more than one web cam in a single PC in using
> gnomemeeting for multi-point conferencing.So,do you
> have any idea?If you have,please feel free to tell me.

first you would need to add the multi-point conference system to GM ;)

Only than you can make use of 1 cam per connection, but at the moment GM
is only support 1-on-1 connections anyway..
(The support for multipoint conferences is only achieved through MCUs
and to use that, feel free to launch multiple instances of GM with
multiple user accounts on the same PC - after editing GCONF port-ranges
that should be easy to achieve)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian