Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] OSS Audio Gone Again

Then GnomeMeeting with the ALSA plugin would have worked too :)

nope, it behaved just like it was when I was using OSS before it started
working again. Although, I didn't try ALSA running GM as root.

Looking at your ALSA file looks a lot like mine so I guess I got it
right.

I'll keep playing with ALSA, especially running GM as root with ALSA.

BTW, shouldn't I be able to use programs that use OSS with the OSS stuff
in ALSA? I couldn't before.

Thanks,
George