Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] gnomemeeting 1.0

Le 12/2/2004, "Malcolm Caldwell" <malcolm caldwell ntu edu au> a écrit:

>I am using johnny's rpms.   gnomemeeting-2004.02.08-CVS.rpm
>
>For me it has been rock solid.  I am using a pwc webcam and the alsa
>plugin.

Good, that's nice to hear good reports. Moreover I think you are also
using a Quicknet card sometimes.

>The only issue is that if I click on the picture video plugin, and
>change to StaticPicture Input device and then point Image at what should
>be an OK png.  I then click on video preview but what I see is the
>moving gnomemeeting logo.  I *think* this problem was reported a few
>days ago and has since been fixed.

Yes, it should be fixed now. More fixes to come tonight.

>The main reason for this message was to say that for me 1.0 works great
>- from my experience it would seem release quality.

Thank you!

>(even if it still has the 'wrong' icon for mute!)

I have changed it one or two days ago. Actually it is now toggled only if
you mute the channel. It is more logical I think.