Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] UrgentUrgent Problems with Multi-camera.

Hi PUYDT Julien,
   My problem is that I don't know how to grab the
video signal.I can now display the same video source
in two different window frame. What I do now is that I
duplicate all the existing variable for one video
input to try to simulate two input.Do you think it is
ok?
   Or that if I do follow your way,combining two or
more video signal into one,is there any existing class
or API for me to use?How can two video signal be
combined into one?
Thanks alot!Sorry for disturbing you.

Regards,
aymui

--- PUYDT Julien <julien puydt laposte net>
的郵件內容:> On mar, 2004-02-03 at 08:09, aymui