Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Urgent Problems with Multi-camera.

On mar, 2004-02-03 at 08:09, aymui hamazaki wrote:
>   Does anybody know if I want to have multi-camera
> function on a single machine with Gnomemeeting-0.98.5,
> is that I only need to change the pwlib but not the
> Gnomemeeting?

I don't think you have to change gnomemeeting.

>  Because I've started working with the
> pwlib by adding more variables for the "frameStore"
> and its corresponding linked variables.

You don't have to modify pwlib either. You probably have to write a new
plugin.

>  At the same time, I've created one more frame window for the
> gnomemeeting so that I could display one more camera.

The idea is that your video plugin will open the other video plugins,
and mix their output into a single image, and this new image will be
your plugin's output. No need to modify gnomemeeting.

> However, the newly created frame doesn't show anything
> but it just blacken out.

Well, you have to display something in there, don't you?

>   Can anybody suggest what should I do in order to fix
> this problem? Thanks a lot and look forward to your
> kindly reply.

I'm not sure you're going in the right direction... did you study the
video plugin interface?

Snark on #gnomemeeting