Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] UrgentUrgent Problems with Multi-camera.

On mar, 2004-02-03 at 09:38, aymui hamazaki wrote:
>    My problem is that I don't know how to grab the
> video signal.

The PVideoInputDevice class has GetFrame, GetFrameData and
GetFrameDataNoDelay to do that. That is the reason I asked if you had
studied the video input plugin interface...

> I can now display the same video source
> in two different window frame. What I do now is that I
> duplicate all the existing variable for one video
> input to try to simulate two input.Do you think it is
> ok?

It doesn't sound correct: you're modifying gnomemeeting itself, not
writing a new plugin.

>    Or that if I do follow your way,combining two or
> more video signal into one,is there any existing class
> or API for me to use?How can two video signal be
> combined into one?

You can use the PVideoInputDevice api, as I pointed out. I don't know
exactly how to combine the signals, but openmcu does it, so you'll
probably find some code there...

Notice that the path I point you to will make it possible to keep
compatibility with other h323 clients. On the contrary, I fear the path
you're following means patching gnomemeeting and openh323, and means the
other end needs to use the same thing as you. I can't say for sure,
because you've been short on details for now...