Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] The latest GM RPM's from Johnny's site.

Yes Damien, with microtelco, it is definitely a problem in the code
because I backed up to the previous version and it works ok again.

When I run the druid and select Quicknet, the test button is grayed out
and can't be used.

I did not try a pc<>pc connection.

George