[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP questions

Hi,

Congrats for the latest stable release, it's pretty cool!

It is my understanding that, from now on, the development branch of GM
will start including some SIP functionality.
Are you guys planning to release snapshots of it? You know, not the
plain CVS tree, which may not even compile, but tarballs that are almost
usable (at least the basic stuff works and it does not crap out at the
first touch).

I'd like to give it (the SIP devel branch) some aggressive testing
but... well, i'm not sure i have the resources to follow a live CVS
tree. Plus, if there will ever be a Windows version of it, i'll
definitely not be able to compile it on Windows.

I'm looking forward to the next great audio+video SIP client! :-)

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/