[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] no snaps due to instability

Hi everybody,

due to the major instability of the buildd host, i've for now shut down
the buildscript until a replacement hardware is installed. If anyone
wants to expense some money for this, i'm all ears. The new host will be
AMD Athlon64 and will be tested before installation against hardware
problems under high.

Sorry for the inconvenience, i'll keep you posted when we're back and
kicking. For the time being the download archive is still available. It
just ain't updated.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian

P.S.: I'm targetting for a 19" rack server which will cost ~1000EUR min.
If anyone sees the snapshots being helping for a production environment
to do better beta testing or what else, this is your chance to
contribute back to the project. Of course this will delay the OPAL CVS
snapshots too.