Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] src rpms

Hi Malcolm,

basically Julian already pointed out all info. But maybe you have just
been confused by the naming space on snapshots.seconix.com:

http://snapshots.seconix.com/release/
	with redhat, suse and mandrake dirs
does contain the GnomeMeeting 1.0.2 release with all the src.rpm.. As
this is a *RELEASE* there is no use in having debug symbols in there.
Whereas the ones at http://snapshots.seconix.com/{redhat|suse|mandrake}/
are CVS packages which should contain debug symbols (please complain if
they don't) but they are built by volunteer efforts which sometimes
leave the CVS HEAD aside for some time until they do a new version.
Especially the very latest CVS HEAD is quite time consuming to build, as
you have to build them against GNOME2.6 which is not yet available at
large. If there's certain questions with CVS packages, feel free to ask
(either here or me in PM) and we'll try our best to answer.

As a final note, we are indeed short in MdK and RH packaging, which have
not been updated quite a while now. If there is such
"crash-gm-and-report-bugs-camps" please let us know in advance so we can
try and provide debug-cvs-rpms..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian