[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] src rpms

Here is my monthly post about src rpms.

I would like to debug gnomemeeting.  I would like to use rpms.  With src
rpms I know that when my bug is fixed ;) and there is a new version, all
I have to do is wait a while and I can upgrade gnomeeting easily and not
worry about old files left behind etc.

I still cannot find the latest src rpms.

Problems.
     1. The dowload page on gnomemeeting does not have src rpms.
     2. I cannot find on the gnommeeting web pages where to download the
        snapshots.
     3. When I found the shapshots using google (at
        snapshots.seconix.com) and go to the redhat rpms page I see all
        the code is quite old.  (eg pwlib-1.6.2)

I participate in a once-a-month conference that crashes gnomemeeting.  I
was hoping to run this month with the debuginfo rpms and run under gdb
but it was not to be.