[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] the ffmpeg's problem,help!

Hi,Damien First,thank for your help . I have spent much time to add 263 video coding in GM, but there was a lot of problems in using ffmpeg (vich263 is suceed). I put a ffmpeg patch in openh323 with the rfc1920.So It can use ohphone connect with netmeeting by the 263. But when I put ffmpeg's 263 capability in the GM to connect with netmeeting, the video can't send. I put a log file for you.could you help me? I found the log file there is "gnomemeeting H323 Call end reason for ip$172.18.25.214:33170/14176 set to EndedByLocalUser ", how to look at the log info,it is seem to not same as openh323's log file? I can't found "Call end reason for ..." sentences in gnomemeeting. what problems? thanks!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/cn