Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Incoming Call Mode : what's your opinion?

Le jeu 25/09/2003 à 11:11, Damien Sandras a écrit :

This part is unclear:

> Example :
> - You choose to forward calls when you are in a call
> - You choose Auto-Answer as Incoming Call Mode
>
> The icon in the tray will be the Auto-Answer icon when tehre are no
> calls, but it will switch to the "Forward all calls" icon during calls.
> Same for the menus.
>
> Incoming call mode icons and menus would then always represent the
> current Incoming Call Mode at each second.

I think it is a good idea, but is it "intuitive" for a *new* user, that
when he is in a call, his "Incoming Call Mode" becomes "Reject all
Calls" (or "Busy")?

If so, I plan to ask for a new icon to Jakub, it seems the current icon
with the phone is more or less logical when you are in a call, but not
for the Do Not Disturb mode. I would then ask for an icon of the phone
with a red cross on it, indicating that you can not be called. But the
"off-hook" phone would disappear, even if you are in a call. Is it bad?
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org