[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] About OpenH323 CVS

Hello all,

OpenH323 CVS has been recently modified and finally removes the
recursion in the headers. That recursion was giving problems with
headers in /usr/include, so it is a good step forward.

However, I had to put hacks in the compilation headers to prevent
recursion to appear when compiling. I had to remove those hacks to make
GM compilable with the recent CVS.

To summarize :
- Current GnomeMeeting CVS doesn't compile with old OpenH323 CVS
- Old GnomeMeeting CVS doesn't compile with recent OpenH323 CVS
- Recent OpenH323 CVS makes plugins incompatible

In conclusion :
- If you want to use the very last OpenH323 CVS, you will loose plugins
support, and you will need the very last GnomeMeeting CVS
- If you want to keep using the plugins, you will have to keep an older
OpenH323 CVS and the very last GnomeMeeting CVS won't compile, you will
have to revert this patch :
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&root=/cvs/gnome&subdir=gnomemeeting&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&root=/cvs/gnome&file=configure.in&rev1=1.204&rev2=1.205

--
 _	Damien Sandras