[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New changes

Hi to all,

I've added back automatic IP checking for IP translation in
GnomeMeeting. The IP is fetched from dyndns.org regularly.

I have moved the ip_translation and public_ip gconf keys from the
general to the nat section.

I suggest you to execute:
gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/version

so that the routine upgrades things automatically.

After that :
- the keys /apps/gnomemeeting/general/public_ip  and
/apps/gnomemeeting/general/ip_translation should have "No value defined"
when you execute gconftool-2 -g
(Perhaps you have to restart gconfd-2 to see the effect)

- the key /apps/gnomemeeting/nat/ip_translation should have the value
previously defined in the general section.

I have added a key that permits to disable automatic IP checking from
dyndns.org. That key is not in the GUI and is named
"/apps/gnomemeeting/nat/ip_checking". If it is set to false, IP checking
won't be enabled at all and you will have to fill-in the value yourself.

Please check that it works, thanks.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>