Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Makefile problem

Le mer 17/09/2003 à 00:28, Christopher Warner a écrit :
> I believe there to be a problem with CVS pwlib and am mainly looking for
> confirmation. The issue is basically that the Makefile tries to install
> the asnparser twice over itself.
>
> error: cp: will not overwrite just-created 'usr/local/bin/asnparser'
> with 'tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r/asnparser'.
>
> The problems lies in the fact that tools/asnparser/obj_linux_x86_r is
> copied via the Makefile like "cp tools/asnparser/obj*/asnparser".
>
> If asnparser already exists in /usr/local/bin from a previous area it
> shouldn't try to overwrite.. Anyone have any more info on this?

Compile with "make optshared" like mentionned in the FAQ instead of
compiling with "make" alone. The problem is that in this case, 2
asnparser binaries are generated (one debug version and the optimized
version), both with the same name.

That is a problem I don't have time to fix.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org