[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list]Re:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list]possible PAT

Damien wrote, during his holidays:
> Unfortunately, it is not the code's fault, but due to the
video4linux
> API.

Please... don't call that imprecise mess of ioctl calls an api...

> > (one thing prevents me to do this: v4l2 is supposed to appear
> > some day near)
> Indeed, it is alreayd supported by some drivers.

I haven't looked into it. I hope it is a real, nice api...

> (yes, I still consider qce-ga as buggy and faulty).
Well, as I said, the v4l mess doesn't give enough
precisions... hence it isn't sure the driver is really
non-compliant. But it is certainly buggy: it breaks 95% of all
apps! And the author tagging those apps as "buggy" doesn't
change that fact...

You didn't really explain why you think it would be a bad idea
to have the single buffer case handle everything?