Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list]Re:[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list]possible PAT

Le dim 14/09/2003 à 08:39, julien puydt laposte net a écrit :

> You didn't really explain why you think it would be a bad idea
> to have the single buffer case handle everything?

Because all apps are doing it, and also performance-wise.
I wouldn't take the risk to break everything by using only one buffer
just for qce-ga.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>