[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Addressbook again

OK, here are my updated comments.
I agree mostly with the "speedDial = favourite" thinking. I only see a problem
if you don't really care for speedDials as they are designed, but you still want
to have the benefits of a speedDial menu.
I'm not saying speedDials are bad, but if you don't like the idea of
remembering numbers associated to people - it might seem a little confusing
that you have to come up with a random number, just so that the contact will be
included in the speedDial menu. But I guess I could take that. :)

About where to place the menu - Calls menu is good, with the design you suggested.
I think I liked the arrow thing better, but if that's hard to code then I'm not gonna argue. ;)

Hakon