Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Addressbook again

Actually Kilian has proposed to automatically consider as favourites all
users who have a speed dial. That seems to be a fair deal and it
prevents duplication (speed dials must be unique) and it adds coherence
as speed dials already are sort of favourites users.

I will work on this tomorrow.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org