Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS Changes

Hi again,

I couldn't commit the change, I get :
cvs server: [14:44:41] waiting for gnomecvs's lock in
/cvs/gnome/gnomemeeting

Since 1 hour :(

I don't know if it is common to all gnome projects or not. If somebody
has time to ask in #gnome-hackers, feel free to do it!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org