[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS Changes

Hi to all,

I have worked the last few days to rewrite the preferences code and
clean it. I have created a set of functions that permit to build more
easily GConf manager and HIG compliand preferences windows.

That represents a 6000 lines diff and could potentially break the whole
GM.

I also fixed a bug: when preview was not active, changing the video
device was activating the preview. That's weird that nobody noticed it
or reported it.

Here are possible tests :
- check that modifying keys from gconf-editor updates the GUI for the
various widgets (text, toggle, menu, ...)
- check that if for example ALSA is selected by default, and that you
start with the ALSA plugin removed, it automatically selects OSS and the
OSS devices (check the key values with gconf-editor).

Jan, could you update the wiki? Thanks!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org