Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] small bugs

Le lun 17/11/2003 à 15:33, Johnny Strom a écrit :

> I don't think there will be big problems, one thing I was thinking we
> need a longer period for testing without any new features added to CVS,
> just bug fixing.

Problem is that I need to be in sync with GNOME. I will do my best to
not change CVS anymore during one month where people can test fully
every feature of gnomemeeting.

On 12th January, I need to freeze the UI of GnomeMeeting => no new
features anymore and one month to test until Feb 9th.

I'll try to respect this, I still have things to do but it is in 2
months, it should be ok.

Thanks Johnny and Alessio for your tests (and the others for what they
are helping in)
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org