Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] small bugs

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le lun 17/11/2003 à 15:15, Alessio Dessi a écrit :

1) in druid page 3/9 is asked for the e-mail and if the user want a
callto URL, but there is a problem, if you check the "I don't want..."
the email address is not stored in the preference instead if you don't
check it it is stored properly, then here maybe is better asking if the
user want a callto URL and if the box is checked  enable the field to
insert the email address otherwise could be fine also to always ask the
email and store it in the preference disabling only the registration on
the server

You are absolutely right. Nice find!

2) I'm using a DV camcorder and one of the most annoying things is that
after some times is automatically turned off. Dunno if it is possible to
send some signal to the camera to avoid this could be great :-)

I don't know for this one, I know several users already have asked for
this. Perhaps Julien has an idea...

3) the My callTO URL in the last page of the configuration wizard is
wrong, only the email appear instead of
catto://ils.seconix.com/myemail email com

Rigth too, I forgot to change this!
It seems you are the only one testing with Johnny. I'll have to recruit
Jonita to do testing too, but I fear big problems whenr eleasing 1.00 :(

I don't think there will be big problems, one thing I was thinking we need a longer period for testing without any new features added to CVS,
just bug fixing.

Cheers Johnny

bye
Alessio